KOREA SKI TOUR - ALPENSIA SKI RESORT ( 2015. 02. 26 Austin & James ) ski lesson






JSKI SKI Full package at ALPENSIA SKI RESORT.
(with 10 hours private ski lesson + free video shooting)


Until today, Total 13 teams already finished their accomodation and ski lesson booking here.


Today, I gonna introduce one of the ski lessons.


Austin is an 8 year old, and his younger brother James is  6 year old kids.


They are from France and Their parents work in Korea.


Therefore, They are studing in Korea in International School. 



Their mother Bridget wanted them to learn ski in 3 days.

We JSKI gave them Ski membership card printed on their face as a special gift.

The Kids really had liked it and told me it was really satisfied with. 



on the seat of lift, I tried to take a selfie by myself, But every time they interrupted me.

and made me take a photo together.



during the break time, we ate a piece of cookie. and also took a picture.


Their mother Bridget gave me a pack of cookie for us.

and I brought it in my pocket and shared it for my students.


Handsome boys on the white slope.



after the basic lesson, We climbed up to the mountain by cable car.



For making thier confidence, I send them to the top of the mountain.

They really hoped to ride on the expert slope. but I told them

'We can ride on the expert slope next year. If you concentrate on practicing hard.'


​​They are international students in Korea. it means they can visit ski resort for learning ski again.

Bridget, 2 Kids' mother told me there's a lot of international students who want to learn ski in korea.


​I am looking forward to teaching the international school students this year.

If you know the people who live in the Korea and want to let their kids learn ski this year, make them contact us.
 ​


We will pair you up with one of our JSKI instructors that will fit you best. We offer lessons in English and conversational Chinese Mandarin. 

You can find more information in the links below:

Instagram username: JSKI.KOREA
Contact us at
WhatsApp & Kakaotalk & LINE
+82-10-6354-7963

Enjoy Skiing in South Korea
JSKI SCHOOL

Edited on Nov15 D 



No comments:

Post a Comment