KOREA SKI TOUR - ALPENSIA SKI RESORT ( 2015. 02. 22 Anthony) ski lesson


JSKI SKI Full package at VIVALDI SKI RESORT.
(with 4 hours private ski lesson + free video shooting)


Today I gonna introduce Anthony's family from Malaysia. 
In this picture, the tall man is Anthony and the right side of him is his wife.
And they have 2 Kids. and 2 Kids' Friends. 

They are all beginner and want to learn skiing.

Look at this Angels. are they cute? I think they are reallly cute. 
And also they are really good students.
Especially, When I tried to take a picture for them, they were posing for me.


I like this picture best. We looks surprised at something.
although I can speak English a little bit, they all understand me and concentrated on my voice.





after the lesson, In front of the luggage storage, I took a last picture for them, 
All of them looks still enjoyable, but I knew they were all exhausted.
For them, I am sure that it was a great experience.

you can watch other ski & snow board lesson in ski resort South Korea.


We will pair you up with one of our JSKI instructors that will fit you best. We offer lessons in English and conversational Chinese Mandarin. 

You can find more information in the links below:

Instagram username: JSKI.KOREA
Contact us at
WhatsApp & Kakaotalk & LINE
+82-10-6354-7963

Enjoy Skiing in South Korea
JSKI SCHOOL

Edited on Nov15 D 






No comments:

Post a Comment