Snowboarding in South Korea

Hey I'm Daniel and I'm one of the instructors in JSKI that can teach both Skiing and Snowboarding. I'm from the states and have been in Korea for about 2 years. I am happy to announce to you that this season will be a great one in South Korea. I am excited for all those who will be coming to South Korea, whether it is to tour or ride the slopes in South Korea.

For the past 2 years while I was in Korea I noticed a lot of things that were lacking in the Korean community, which were foreign instructors for foreigners. Noticing this lack of supply I decided to be a part of JSKI who helps foreigners with their shuttle reservation, accommodations, ski & snowboarding lessons in a professional and kind manner. Being a part with JSKI I know how their team operates and I can 100% back them up by saying they are honest people who just want to ensure you have the best time in Korea and learn how to rip the slopes in Korea.

We are currently focused and teaching at Vivaldi Ski resort. The lesson fee's are also slightly cheaper than those offered at the resort. So if you're interested let me know and let's have a blast.

You can find more information in the links below:

Instagram username: JSKI.KOREA
Contact us at
WhatsApp & Kakaotalk & LINE
+82-10-6354-7963

Enjoy Skiing in South Korea
JSKI SCHOOL

Edited on Nov15 D 


No comments:

Post a Comment